New Ohio Driver License
Validity: 4 years.
Template in use: We replicate the template shown in the images. The DMV issued a new look for Ohio licenses recently and now we are crafting the accurate versions of it with your supplied information. The samples of the current id card that we offer shows.
- Our system generates an eight-figure license number with a couple of letters and six digits.
- The three dimensional Ohio state seal which overlaps the front photo of the cardholder replicates perfectly.
- The new Ohio ID comes with an inverted “R” letter in BMV microprint.
- It has the window key in which a duplicate photo of the Ohio license holder resides with a transparent background.
- It comes with the lenticular OVI which makes it a unique and tamper-proof.
- The “GREAT STATE SEAL” comes printed in ultraviolet ink through the front. It has a back invisible photo on the lower bottom in UV ink.
- The seal and the inscription depicting “OHIO-1803” are in UV ink.
- The OVI or Holograms of this id are in the shape of a bird converting to a Buckeye.
- A duplicate ghost image of the license holder replicates at the top right of the card.